An extraordinary event is on the horizon, set to take place on December 12-13. Amsterdam will play host to 70 distinguished leaders in Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG). We invite you to participate in the ESG Excellence European Forum, a unique platform crafted for professionals like yourself to come together, exchange compelling case studies, and engage in enriching discussions.
The enlightening event will unfold at the Mercure Amsterdam City Hotel, providing an ideal backdrop for this gathering.
Prepare to immerse yourself in exclusive case studies that tackle pressing challenges, presented by top-notch speakers, including:
- Merei Wagenaar Executive Director Uni Global Compact Network Netherlands
- Daniel Houska Member of the EU Platform on Sustainable Finance - European Commission
- Lucas Porsch Associate Director Sustainable Supply Chains CDP
- Kim Dabbs Global VP | ESG + Social Innovation Steelcase
- Erik Meijer Senior Vice President Europe Mach49
- Franz D. Kaps Associate Lawyer Baker McKenzie
- Elly Irving Director of Stewardship and Sustainable Investing Lazard Asset Management
- Jenny Wassenaar Chief Sustainability Officer & SVP Global R&D Trivium Packaging
- Inka Pieter Sustainability Manager BDR Thermea Group
- Abraham Mertens Assistant General Counsel Arista Networks
- Dr. Hakan Lucius Head of Corporate Sustainability European Investment Bank